Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Atelier

Where do I start? Primarily, I design and create leather handbags but I also enjoy making one of a kind clothing designs. I am working on opening a new little shop where I will have a space to sell restyled, up cycled and a few vintage items. Since I have an Etsy shop, or rather a few Etsy shops and have the merchandise taking up space in my home I thought it only logical to have a brick and mortar retail space and reclaim my home back. My friend and I are working on the space right now. We started with a shop that has been an Antique shop, tanning and worm selling shop, coffee shop, and now, a OOAK clothing boutique. Right on the main highway, connected to other stores, along the Great River Road, near my house, inexpensive rent, seems just right. I will add some pictures soon. My friend is top secret on our design and decorating endeavours but I hope to open by Mother's day weekend so we are under the gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment